*SPECIAL ORDER QUARTZ would be from one of our five suppliers: Santa Margherita, MSI, Mont Surfaces, Unique Stone Concepts, or Caesarstone. Please select from one of the tabs in the above QUARTZ main menu to see the colors each has available. Most of our special order suppliers also have showrooms you are welcome to visit. Quartz tends to be very consistent in color from slab to slab and with the sample piece, but customers often change their minds after seeing a full slab. We encourage our customers who will be placing special orders to view the large slabs before placing their order.
You can email, fax, or stop by with a top-view layout of your kitchen and rough measurements. If you stop in, we can give you an estimate in just 10-20 minutes.
Your rough measurements are what we use to calculate your estimate and to place your order. Once you order and place a 50% deposit, we will at that time schedule both a final measurement date and an installation date.
THE ADVANTAGES OF QUARTZ
- Extremely hard and durable
- Endless patterns and colors
- Highly scratch resistant
- Forever-lasting value
- Easy maintenance: no sealing required
- The look of natural stone and marble without the worries
* All quartz prices are subject to change without notice
* Quartz availability subject to change without notice. Availability is confirmed when the order is placed.
* The actual color of quartz may vary. It is recommended to see the actual slab.